- Australia or New Zealand permanent resident or citizen
- General medical registration
- Completion of PGY2
- Completion of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS) Hand Hygiene Learning Module
- Completed the RACS “Operating with Respect” eLearning module
- Completion of the Generic Surgical Sciences exam
- Refer to the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons for further information on selection and/or eligibility
Total Training Time
5 years (full-time) sequential training in Vascular Surgery
How to apply for a specialist training position in Vascular Surgery
Applicants must register their intention to apply with the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS).
In addition to the RACS generic eligibility criteria, further selection criteria for application and selection to Vascular Surgery is made through the Australia and New Zealand Society for Vascular Surgery.
Get your guide to help map your Vascular Surgery training pathway in northern Queensland:
Find out more about Queensland-specific workforce demographics and specialty information.
If you would like to get more information on training in Vascular Surgery, please contact us.