- General medical registration
- Completion of 3 years (full-time) Core Training with Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RANZCOG)
- Successful completion of MRANZCOG written examinations
- Refer to the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RANZCOG) for further information on selection and/or eligibility
Total Training Time
3 years (full-time) subspeciality training
- Training must be undertaken in a minimum of 2 training units
- Minimum of 2 years (full-time) training required to be completed in Australia and/or New Zealand
How to apply for a specialist training position in Urogynaecology
- Fellows and FRANZCOG trainees who wish to apply via the annual Subspecialties National Selection process for entry into the RANZCOG subspecialty training program;
- Suitably qualified international subspecialists who wish to be assessed for comparability to an Australian or New Zealand trained subspecialist, with a view to practising as a subspecialist in Australia and New Zealand; and
- International specialists and subspecialists wishing to undertake further training in a subspecialty.
Get your guide to help map your Urogynaecology training pathway in northern Queensland:
Find out more about Queensland-specific workforce demographics and specialty information.
If you would like to get more information on training in Urogynaecology, please contact us.