Oral Maxillofacial Surgery
Your Pathway into Oral Maxillofacial Surgery training in North Queensland
- General medical registration
- A resident of Australia or New Zealand
- Dental degree with full registration as a dentist in Australia or New Zealand
- 12 months full-time equivalent of General Surgery whilst occupying a post in a hospital that is approved for surgical training
- Refer to the Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons (RACDS) for further information on selection and/or eligibility
Total Training Time
Total: 4 years (full-time)
How To Apply
Applications are made directly to the Royal Australian College of Dental Surgeons (RACDS). The RACDS Board of Studies will issue an application for eligibility for Surgical Training positions. All information required must be submitted to the College by the published deadline.
Disclaimer: The information provided on this website aims to assist medical students and doctors in training with medical career planning. While every effort has been made to ensure the information is current and accurate, all details should be verified through the relevant Specialist College.
NQRTH is an initiative of the Australian Government's Integrated Rural Training Pipeline (IRTP) and is facilitated by James Cook University in partnership with public and private hospitals, Queensland Aboriginal and Islander Health Council (QAIHC), health services, Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisations (ACCHOs) and GP clinics.
(07) 4226 8187
Central West region
(07) 4764 1547
(07) 4885 7122
North West region
(07) 4764 1547
Torres and Cape region
(07) 4095 6103
(07) 4781 3424