- General medical registration
- Completion of three years (full-time) Core Training with Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RANZCOG)
- Successful completion of RANZCOG written and oral examinations
- Refer to the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RANZCOG) for further information on selection and/or eligibility
Total Training Time
3 years (full-time) subspeciality training
- Minimum of 2 years (full-time) in a public hospital training site
- Minimum of 2 years (full-time) of training time required to be completed in Australia and/or New Zealand
How to apply for a specialist training position in Gynaecological Oncology
Applicants who are eligible to apply for Gynaecological Oncology training, need to apply directly to RANZCOG.
Get your guide to help map your Gynaecological Oncology training pathway in northern Queensland:
Find out more about Queensland-specific workforce demographics and specialty information.
If you would like to get more information on training in Gynaecological Oncology, please contact us.