Remote and Rural Junior Medical Officer Training Forum 2021
For full information on this event please go to the Flinders NT Current Initatives page.
Important information to note BEFORE completing the application form
- Applicant must be available to attend the full Forum in Alice Springs on May 22 & 23 2021, including the networking opportunity on the evening of May 22.
- Applicant must be currently living and working as an Intern or JMO in one of the Northern Queensland Regional Training Hub areas (Torres and Cape, Cairns, Northwestern, Townsville and Mackay Health Services)
- Only full applications will be considered for this sponsorship
- Applicant must have an interest in pursuing training and/or post Fellowship work in a rural or remote setting.
- Each application must include a written submission of not more than 500 words outlining their interest in rural and remote work, their perceived barriers and opportunities to training in this environment and the benefit that they hope to get out of attending the event.
- Sponsorship will be ONLY for the cost of registration for event, airfares and accommodation. James Cook University on behalf of Northern Queensland Regional Training Hubs will arrange registration for the event and book all of the travel including airfares and accommodation. Refunds for this are not possible.
- Successful applicants must contribute a total of 2 (two) social media post to be published in their personal social media accounts and tagging NQRTH. Social media posts can be done before, during or after event outlining how this opportunity has contributed to their future career.
- Sponsorship do not cover costs associated with accompanying persons.
- Applications are to be received by 5 March 2021